Friday, June 4, 2010

hello crafty people,

Finally ! I've figured out how to set up a blog, it took me a long time and a lot of courage !
Anyway , I hope you like my pictures ,stories and my funny European way of writing !(lucky I know where the spelling correction button is !)

Here is a little story to start of ,

I am a busy ,stay at home mum of three children, Tomas just turned six,Sepp turned four this year and little Bonnie who is ten months young. And yes I do have a husband , who is the reason I've ended up in New Zealand ,a world away from my home in Belgium.

I grew up in a large and very lively family . There is me the oldest ,than four brothers and the youngest my little sister ( who is now not so little anymore ,21 years !)
Than there is my papa who has a good taste in music and my lovely crafty mama !
My mum makes beautiful children clothes and is the inspiration for my Hikkepik range ,
just like my mum was inspired by my grandma's creations !

And as most immigration stories go ,I met my husband while traveling and ended up moving across the world to join him .

I believe this is enough story telling for now, but will tell you more in the future.
I will also keep you updated on my sewing and crafting (if any !)

 
happy crafting ,

Joke

No comments:

Post a Comment