Wednesday, July 7, 2010

first HIKKEPIK photos !

I am a very happy and lucky woman right now !
Because i have a friend who is a good photographer robyngreeningphotography.co.nz check out her website ! You might know the 'skin to skin' add, promoting breastfeeding , very sweet and nicely done by Robyn Greening.
She kindly made some beautiful photos of my daughter in some Hikkepik clothes ,
and i am so happy with them !
I am a terror with cameras , just had our new camera being fixed , wondering how long it will take me before breaking it again ! So ,thank you so so much Robyn , it is a great help for me !

Also , will use these pictures to sell clothing on felt.co.nz.


So watch this space ! I will make a link on the Blog once the shop is ready, might take me while to do it all as it is school holiday and the three wriggly worms are keeping me busy here at home !  Better get back and make sure they are not destroying my household !


Joke



No comments:

Post a Comment