Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A parcel from Belgium !

It always makes me so happy to receive gifts from home ,Belgium .
In the parcel there's always a home made something from my mama for the kids and if I am lucky I even get sewing magazines ! And yes this time I was very lucky , I got three magazines with pages full of inspirational garments , I just don't know witch one to try out first ?
Also got a pretty skirt and a strawberry dress for Bonnie made by my mama, she made me one when I was a little girl so those strawberries are very special to us.
On top of all this she knitted the boys a dragon each,and they love them so much they took the dragons to bed with them and showed them of at school !
So ,thank you mama !

And I better sort out some fabric to sew out of one of those fabulous magazines !

No comments:

Post a Comment