Thursday, August 19, 2010

The shirred dresses and sprinkler suits were a hit !

What a good couple of weeks I had !
Last week I made my very first sale on the website Felt !
And the sale went well with the lovely buyer being happy with the product and asking me to make some more bibs (gave her a bib for free as a 'first costumer 'gift),
I couldn't ask for more !
And last night , I went to an evening where I showed my hikkepik stuff to a bunch off lovely ladies ,
it was a very nice night out ,everyone got a glass of bubbles from the host ( nice woman who sells great rain gear for kids , www.ott.co.nz)
And I sold a lot of my hikkepik stuff , yippee !
Most of my shirred dresses and sprinkler suits are gone and lots of my bibs !
(look at pics of my older post for sprinkler suit)
I am very happy , over the moon !
So , better do so more shirring ! ( witch I very much love doing !)

Front of the dress ,reversible side
Also made a couple off reversible pinafore tops ,the flower one is made out fabric bought from Mary Potter Hospice , it was a curtain ,I just couldn't resist buying it !

Back of the dress 


No comments:

Post a Comment