Sunday, August 29, 2010

Home sweet home !

Yippee, I am leaving in a couple of days , going home to
 Belgium !
I can not wait to see all my friends and family , also very happy to show of my little daughter who hasn't met the whole lot yet .

As you can imagine I am a little stressed , I aways intend on packing early and being prepared with presents for family etc, and I never am !
This time , I still need to go and get some gifts and photos printed , witch I planned on doing so today, however ...
My little girl woke up this morning with a 40C temperature and has an ear infection !(not good for flying !)
So , hopefully with antibiotics , she will be fine by Wednesday !

Anyway, if you don't hear from me for a while , that's because I am fabric shopping  in Antwerp !
Adios !







                                          Crayon roll for a friends daughter




                                          A quick skirt for my girl , used fabric from an old skirt of mine




                                           Jacket for my friends little daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment