Monday, October 25, 2010

Hikkepik's clothes spotted in a few blogs !

The other day I was browsing (once again !) on one of my favorite blogs , www.Felt.co.nz/blog/
and noticed that they showed  one of my latest listings !
I am so happy about it , for many it might seem not a big deal,
but for me ; it means that someone likes my clothes ,
and if you work hard on something it is so rewarding to feel it is liked !

Sprinkler suit featured on the Felt blog

Also like to show you a present I got for myself !

I finally tracked down one of the famous Japanese pattern books !
They are so lovely , I just got it in my mailbox this morning ,
so might have a cup of tea and browse for hours through the book !
          
front cover of my japanese book 
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment