Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sewing sewing sewing...

It has been very busy here at my household ,
lots of spring cleaning ( I wish ! )
No, all that has been cleaned in my house is the sewing room !
Finally !    The people who have seen my sewing room know that it was oh so needed ,
I can now see the floor , and have purchased some shelves to store my fabrics ,
it is such a great feeling now , I can see all the colors off the fabrics and have more space to store even more fabrics !

Anyway , I will put up a picture some time soon so you can see for yourself.

There has also been some sales on my Felt shop (hikkepik.felt.co.nz) and requests from people to make some jackets etc. ,(Yippee !)

And next month I have three events I will attend to sell Hikkepik stuff.

So I have been busy sewing some new dresses and even angel wings ( Christmas coming up)  making sun hats is on the list for this summer as well !

Better get on with it then !

See you !





                                                                

this is just a prototype

No comments:

Post a Comment