Monday, January 3, 2011

Lost in time !

I haven't  been in my little blog for a long time , just couldn't find the time to write.

Have been so busy making christmas presents for everyone and had a few good sales so had to keep up with the sewing too !

And now it is the big school holiday , so have got the three kids to entertain ,
what can be time consuming but lovely !

Anyway , thought I might show you my new twirly skirts I've been selling lately ,
made out of fabric from the USA ,
the first time I bought fabric online ,
yes I know   I am a late bird ,
while everyone else has been buying online for years I just figured out now how to do so !  Might get some more ?



fabric from USA


red apple twirly skirt


Blue flowers twirly skirt

Mellow yellow twirly skirt



Fabric from USA

No comments:

Post a Comment