Monday, March 14, 2011

New photo's !!!!!

I know ,  it has been a while again !
I just keep on being busy , witch is a good sign I guess ?

I had the Martinborough Fair , for those who do not know this Fair ,
it is the most amazing , biggest Fair of the North Island !
It is hold every year on the first weekend of February and the first weekend of March and has about 20 000 visitors at least on each day !
So , it means , I have been sewing like a mad woman for this event for the past three months !
But I survived , had lots of fun , met so many great crafty people , and had  fantastic feedback !
So you can count on me for the next years Martinborough Fair !


I have also been very busy with a very special lady , Robyn Greening from www.robyngreeningphotography.co.nz  !
She makes the most beautiful photos !
And again , she put everything aside , for me and my clothes , to take fantastic pictures of the new Hikkepik range !
I count myself very lucky having her as a friend , as you all know I am not so good with the old camera !
So , here are a few of the great pic's ;

Little red riding hood dress


smocked sundress



Twirly skirt ( she is also wearing gumboots that I used to wear when I was little , love them !)


The ever lasting pants!  My girl and my youngest boy !


Bum patch pants 

And these are just a few pictures of the hundreds that she took !
So many thanks and a great yippee ! For Robyn !  Thank You !!!!

9 comments:

  1. What lovely photos and lovely clothes!! I've popped over from heartfelt. I have also looked in your felt shop, and all your clothes are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found you through Heartfelt too, and am so very impressed with your work. I love love the wide leg pants with the knee patches, they look so comfy! Will be 'following' your blog for now on! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Clare and Rhiannon- saw your clothes on Heartfelt. I'm so glad I found your goodies. I love the twirly skirts- how sweet. The pants are so practical, especially with fast growing children. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous clothes for littlies! I have also popped over from Heartfelt and will be keeping an eye on your blog for more loveliness :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I popped over from Heart Felt too! I love your Felt shop, I love the patch pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just popping over from heart felt and wanted to say that your clothes are gorgeous! I especially love the little red riding hood dress and the twirly skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. They are lovely photos (it makes such a difference!) of your funky kids clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jannelle brought me here and I'm loving it! Your patch pants are gorgeous! Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I came here via HeartFelt too - but my little boy has a pair of your pants his Nana bought at the Martinborough Fair. He always gets loads of comments about how gorgeous they are :) You make the most gorgeous things!!

    ReplyDelete