Saturday, December 22, 2012

NEW STOCKISTS!!!


Children at play sundress @Craft Country





Yes, yes , believe it or not ; Hikkepik is going places!

Everlasting pants@Craft Country




When moving "over the hill "from Wellington to the Wairarapa,
I got approached by the ladies who run the CRAFT COUNTRY shop in Featherston ,
they asked if I would like to sell some of my Hikkepik clothing there.
It was of course a no-brainer , and got my goodies up and selling at the Craft Country as we speak!

The Craft Country is quite a gem, it is run by three great woman ,Emma from EmmaMakes,Michele from Leaf and Natalie from FurrBalls .
They do not only look after it very nicely with lots of great window displays but try to have new and exciting stockists at all times.
And shop is only run by volunteers who live locally! I sometimes volunteer and have great fun being the shop assistant behind the counter!

You can find the shop on the mainstreet of Featherston across from the Post Office, so please visit next time when you drive over!

  

Apple knee patch pants @Craft Country




















My other stockist is one I have been wanting to stock at for a long long time !
So i am over the moon and very very excited about this one !
It is the very famous WANDA HARLAND!!!
Red polka dot dress@Wanda Harland
I talked to Martha Craig the lovely owner of the shops about a year ago , 
but  because of my house move and being busy like hell, I never got my act together in that whole year!
But now I finally got it all ready and showed her my garments , Martha kindly has taking me on as a stockist for both of her shops!  She has newly opened shop in Miramar and the all time favourite shop in Petone on Jackson street!

So, yes I am slowly widening my horizon , but do not worry there will still be a Hikkepik on the fairs!
And the garments I sell to the shops you will not be seeing on te fairs or Felt but as you know , Hikkepik has lots and lots of different little clothing! So please keep on checking the Fairs and my Felt shop!

Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Joke from Hikkepik
apple denim dress @Wanda Harland
Twirly bicycle skirt @Wanda Harland





                                 






Linen peasant dress @ Wanda 



And don't forget to check the new summer outfits on Felt.co.nz !
Yellow balloon jumpsuit @Felt.co.nz
Light denim/yellow pear sprinkler suit @Felt.co.nz

               

2 comments:

  1. When will you be restocking your Felt store, m'dear? I'm looking forward to it! Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it ... Such a good collection for girls
    Organic Children Clothes

    ReplyDelete