Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back in town !

Hi di ho !

Yes I am back in Wellington , back from a very lovely holiday in Belgium .
I have spend most of my time on shopping for fabrics and lovely clothes and toys for the kids .
And I tell you what , I have never in my whole life seen so many fabrics !
My mum took me to a fabric market (yes, it does exist !) , over 200 stalls of just fabrics,trims,threads,everything you need for sewing !
It was amazing , sadly I could not take a whole lot of stuff with me as I am flying and have a limit of just 20kg luggage . But just the experience of walking through it all was enough for me .

Apart from that I did a lot of eating delicious food , catching up with friends and family and getting a new hikkepik label !
Yes , I am in the progress of designing a new label for the hikkepik clothes, a good friend of my brothers is doing all the good work for me as I am useless at drawing and using the computer !

So ,glad to be back and will show pictures soon of clothes sewn with my new fabrics !
the big fabric market (hard to take a good picture )
new jacket made by my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment