Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 months later...

Yes , 2 months later , and I finally made some time to post something on the Hikkepik Blog .
And do not worry ! I feel totally embarrassed about it !
But hey , lets not dwell over it .

Hikkepik is doing good , we have a few fairs coming up , yippee !
We will be at the Craft2.0 , October the 29th , yes ladies write it down .
And this time it will not be held in the usual New Dowse museum but at the Chaffers Marine at the Wellington waterfront , I can't wait to see the new venue !

Thorndon Fair is the next one on the list , the 4th of December , very nice and big , open air market , just in time to buy some Pressie's for Christmas.

Also, we got spotted in a couple of blog's , friends called me about it ; i hadn't even noticed it myself ! Silly me !




This one was found in a fantastic blog full of great kiwi goodies and lots of crafty things to do with kids etc. called Li'l Magoolie , definitely have a look at her blog !


And today hikkepik was one of the top sellers in the Felt website , yippee ! Thank you to all my lovely buyers !


top selling

The everlasting pants !

No comments:

Post a Comment